We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors to this website.
This page explains what personal information we collect from users of this website and how we use that information. You are entitled to see a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you wish to do this, please email us, this process can take up to 28 days.
When do we ask for personal information?
- When you make a booking with us either online or on the telephone, or make any changes to such bookings. – If you enter any competitions or register for promotions or newsletters.
We collect personal information for a number of reasons:
- We require your data to make a reservation, payment and arrangements related to your booking. This may include sensitive data relating to your health. By providing us with personal data you give your consent for us to use such data for the purposes above.
- Information you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored briefly so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your attempted booking if you don’t confirm it. We won’t store it for longer than is necessary and we won’t share it with any third parties. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service possible.
- To deal with any queries or requests you may have regarding your booking or to contact you regarding any changes.
- To provide you with information about products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- For security, customs and immigration requirements associated with your booking.
- To make information available to appropriate third parties where necessary in the event of an emergency.
When might we give information to third parties?
We may disclose personal information to third parties such as partner companies that supply products and services related to your flight and which may be of interest to you. We may disclose your personal information as part any legal process and as otherwise required by law.
We have measures in place to protect the information provided by you from unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, destruction or damage.
If you have any queries regarding your privacy, please get in touch with us.